This fast-growing business have not only survived 2020, they’ve thrived! They are now looking to kick on, and to ensure a successful 2021 they require an SEO Manager to join the team and take the lead in the delivery of a wide range of SEO tasks.
The business is based in the North-West of England, and happy for the role to be primarily remote, with occasional travel to the office. The successful SEO Manager will:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, either agency or client-side
- Be responsible for on-page, off-page, and technical SEO for the business.
- Be required to carry out detailed keyword research, working closely with the content team in the creation of high-quality, optimized content.
- Be proficient with Analytical tools such as AHRefs, SEMrush, Moz, and Screaming Frog, to monitor, analyse, and report on the site, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes.
- Be based in the UK, as occasional travel to the office is required
What's in it for you? The opportunity to take your career to the next level with this awesome brand, who are market leaders in their sector.
You'll join a super-talented team with a collaborative and friendly culture, excellent development and progression opportunities, and a generous salary and benefits package!
SEO Managers – apply today with your CV to [email protected]!