This is a conceptual creative role, but as a Copywriter they need you to be able to write. You will demonstrate big thinking and added value with every project, answering the brief with simple, relevant and unexpected ideas, as well as adding to it at every opportunity with additional thoughts to surprise and delight their clients.
You’ll need to handle all aspects of your projects, working ideas up with an Art Director, attending radio recordings, directing voice talent, presenting your own work to senior creatives and the Creative Directors, with opportunities to present and sell ideas to clients too.
You’ll be working on big retail brands and FMCG brands within the retail space as well as lifestyle and fashion brands. Working as a team to generate ideas and take these to scamp stage or to Mac visuals and over-see production.
Briefs vary from short and long form copy including but not limited to through-the-line seasonal campaigns, radio scripts, trend advertorials, POS, retail activations, experiential, bespoke brand storytelling for large OOH, digital and social.
- Genuine passion/background for fashion, lifestyle and retail
- Up-to-date knowledge of design, retail and cultural trends
- Impeccable attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Strategic thinker, able to explain the thinking behind the copy and how to apply it
- Excellent communicator and confident presenting to clients
- Collaborative and adaptable, comfortable working with designers and art directors to develop strong concepts
- Strong long and short form copywriting experience
- Shopper and/or experiential/activation experience
- 2 years’ experience in an agency or similar environment.