Their client base is pharmaceutical / medical devices / health and well-being and includes many of the biggest names in the industry.
You will be working on a variety of exciting digital design projects from concept to completion including web design, infographics, apps, gamification, data visualisation, eBooks and much more.
These are exciting times for healthcare communications, and they want to find someone who is enthusiastic, positive, eager and equipped to rise to these challenges, and, of course, who wants a bit of fun along the way!
- Proven ability to understand and add to brief to create innovative digital design solutions
- Ability to collaborate with clients and the wider teams
- A keen eye for clean UI design and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (Adobe XD) or similar
- Degree in graphic design or similar is desirable
- Proven ability to understand and add to briefs to create innovative design solutions
- Passionate about typography, composition and colour
- A competent understanding of different digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Understanding of user research techniques such as person creation, interviewing and user testing
- Knowledge of code a strong advantage
- Illustration skills a bonus