Our client comes from a traditional print background and over the last few years have been getting more and more digital requests, and are therefore now looking for someone who can be hands on designing, but also speak digital and be able to consult with their clients and external developers on possibilities and limitations surrounding digital projects. You will be the go-to person for all digital requests that come in, so it’s crucial you are a digital native through and through as you will need to advise/mentor the team on best solutions.
This is such an exciting opportunity as you will be able to really make an impact, offer suggestions, implement changes and improvements and drive the digital arm of the business from day one! The career progression opportunities are limitless, you will get out what you put in, and the right person will naturally progress to Head of Digital in time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good knowledge and experience in digital work (10yrs plus)- a digital native!
- Client facing experience or strong client facing skills- able to put a pitch presentation together.
- Able to work on own as well as manage a team and mentor junior staff.
- Must be able to run a project from start to finish.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have front end/UI skills and some understanding of UX.
- A good understanding of code, able to liaise with developers.
- Passionate, outgoing personality.
- Can identify opportunities to grow digital business.
- Manage/estimate time, allowing costs to be calculated.
- Able to create emails, banners and other common digital marketing materials.
- Advise on new tech - passion to keep up to date with trends and learning is important.
- Useful but not essential additional skills - motion graphics, illustration, photography, photoshop, film editing.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration.