Ideally this role would be starting around the first week in Feb. On site work is essential!
Key responsibilities will include:
· Queue management of layout/artwork
· Vetting all layout briefs to ensure the correct information has been given and the brief is clear
· Ensuring the overall delivery of all layout projects to a consistently high standard, on time and within budget
· Selecting the right resource for each project
· Briefing in-house team members and freelancers
· Enhancing briefs for outsourcing to third party vendors and ensuring QC review of returned products.
· Forecasting with Operations and the wider agency to ensure that we can adapt our resource accordingly
· Have artworking skills to carry out amends (advanced in InDesign and Illustrator).
If this sounds like you and you have availability from early Feb then please get in touch.