Technical SEO Manager required for one of the UK's leading digital agencies, in London, Manchester, Leeds, or fully remote!
This full-service digital agency, established for many years and with industry leading SEO expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and require a Technical SEO Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally agency side
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes
- Be proficient with a range of tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more
- Have a knowledge of how SEO integrates within an overall digital strategy, in order to collaborate effectively with colleagues across the agency
- Have strong communication and client management skills
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, in cool offices with flexibility around remote working!