In a nutshell you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the design and production teams are supported and running smoothly, briefs are written on time, internal and external resource is booked, processes are being refined and all the commercial numbers are clocked and ideally, moving in a positive direction.
You’ll need to be super-organised, be borderline obsessed with fine-tuning processes, but most importantly, be passionate about working with an industry leader in social and trend-related marketing.
- Ensuring there is resource to cope with unforeseen incoming work
- Identifying and appointing the correct resource internally/externally and briefing when required
- Projects scheduling and planning workflows from a creative perspective
- Being the go to person for design and production briefs
- Able to negotiate rational delivery timelines in conjunction with the client services and community teams
- Scoping out projects and determining the feasibility of producing final creative across a variety of outputs
- Keeping the Design and Production Director updated on the creative capacity and output of the studio
- Constant development and improvement of processes to make the department more efficient
- The growth and maintenance of the agency’s network of creative contacts
- A calm, friendly and hardworking disposition
- On occasions, be able to show some teeth and push back where necessary
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A hunger for problem-solving
- Someone who is passionate about creativity who can support the wider teams with ideas
- Previous experience as a Studio Manager within an agency environment
- Demonstrable production background is a must
- Good grounding in social and digital innovation for multiple sectors
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.