Social Media Manager wanted for leading B2B marketing agency!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years, and have emerged as industry leaders within their specialist field - pharmaceutical, life sciences, and medical communications. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and take ownership of all things Social!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally agency-side
- Play a key role in the execution of social media briefs, delivering organic and paid social campaigns for clients in a range of industries
- Have a strong track record of planning and implementing cross-platform social media campaigns, delivering significant ROI for your clients
- Have strong account management skills, to offer a consultative approach to your clients, with the commercial acumen to develop accounts and drive revenue
- Be an excellent communicator, to effectively mentor junior colleagues and work collaboratively with various teams across the agency
- Ideally also have knowledge of additional digital channels, such as content, email, SEO, and PPC, to ensure cross-channel integration
If successful, you'll join one of the UK's leading B2B marketing agencies, with access to a global network and a hugely impressive client portfolio.
With unrivalled training and development opportunities, a generous salary and benefits package, and a supportive team environment, this role won't be around for long. This role is also available for remote working!