SEO Manager, or Senior SEO Manager, wanted in Leeds for one of the North's most respected integrated marketing agencies!
This outstanding creative agency, established for a number of years and with industry leading specialism across multiple channels, are going through a period of exceptional growth and are now looking for a SEO Manager or Senior Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced across on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, and ideally have developed your skills agency-side
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes
- Be proficient with a range of tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more
- Carry out detailed keyword research, and create high-quality, optimized content, to drive traffic to your client's websites
- Have strong knowledge of how SEO integrates within an overall marketing strategy, in order to collaborate effectively with colleagues across the agency and ensure cross-channel integration
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level with this amazing agency!
You'll work as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, delivering campaigns for some of the UK's best-known brands, in cool city-centre offices with hybrid working, all with a generous salary and benefits package!