SEO Manager wanted in Sheffield for outstanding digital agency!
These guys continue to grow and expand, and their industry-leading SEO expertise is in high demand. They are now looking to boost their team with an experienced SEO Manager who can hit the ground running with all things SEO.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced across on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, and ideally have developed your skills agency-side
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes
- Be proficient with a range of tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more
- Carry out detailed keyword research, and create high-quality, optimized content, to drive traffic to your client's websites
- Have strong knowledge of how SEO integrates with an overall digital strategy, in order to collaborate effectively with colleagues across the agency and ensure cross-channel integration
If successful, you'll join a hugely successful business in a role with a high degree of autonomy over SEO, with huge scope for progression and further development.
With a generous salary and benefits package, friendly and supportive team environment, and hybrid working, this one won't be around for long!