The agency helps large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. They create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions and drive results.
The core focus of the role is driving the design and creation of moving image content for brand identities and communications.
The team structure so far is a Creative Director, a Design Director, 3 Designers, 2 Strategists, 2 Project Managers and 2 Artworkers.
The agency requires someone with the following qualities:
- Understanding how motion/moving image can bring personality to a brand and make it come to life.
- Advise on film and motion related elements of projects.
- Create and manage pitches and production of video, motion graphic and animation projects.
- Collaborate with clients and the rest of the team.
- Confidence when presenting ideas internally and externally.
- Assist with the development of motion skills within the rest of the team.
- Strong creative / conceptual and design skills. A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography.
- Storyboarding and illustration would be a real bonus
- Expert in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator with knowledge of inDesign a plus.
- An original showreel and compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality motion design and animation.
- Degree in animation or graphic design is desirable.