16 days ago
This global and award-winning agency in central London is looking for a Senior Designer to join their team. The agency work with some of the biggest FMCG clients, but also work on lots of other cultural and charitable brands too.
As a Senior Designer joining this agency you will lead on the creative delivery of projects. You will drive ideas that build great brands across a range of consumer touch-points. Being mentored by the Design Director you will own your projects and be responsible for bringing your clients on a creative journey with you.
- Work across a range of FMCG and branding brands, being instrumental in developing and realising brand experience ideas.
- You’ll deliver creative big ideas that cross multiple consumer touch-points from packaging to advertising and digital activations.
- You will have a clear understanding of briefs and aim to deliver creative concepts and ideas.
- You will be confident, persuasive and passionate about your work able to eloquently present your work in order to sell your ideas both to your peers and clients.
- With limited input from the Design Director you will lead the team demonstrating exceptional creativity, intellect, strategic thinking and effectiveness to be able to solve problems.
- Able to maximise the creative output on projects looking beyond the brief and providing constructive, honest feedback.
- Strong FMCG and branding portfolio which showcases both creative and strategic thinking.
- At least 3 years experience as a Midweight Designer.
- Multi-tasking skills which enable you to flex across various projects with a keen eye for detail.
- Enjoy design challenges and be eloquent when communicating and inspiring clients.
- Be great in front of clients.
- Ability to naturally inspire and motivate others.
If you would like to join an agency who is exception at what they do and would like to progress and continue to learn then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and samples as soon as you can!