Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are frequent clients of theirs and over 2 million professionals in 60 nations have taken part in a live mind workout, whilst many more have connected digitally! What makes them unique? Everything they do and say is 100% backed by science. And that’s powerful. They create short 90-minute work outs across a longer period so that you can absorb and put in to practice everything you are learning even from the first session!
The company is growing rapidly and now work with clients spanning pharma, finance, energy, oil, FMCG, retail, hospitality, government, insurance and this is only just the beginning. They now need you to be instrumental in their continued growth, and to come up with the most innovative concepts, ideas, and strategies for their varied client base, and to follow this through with the creation of bespoke pitch documents, presentations, posters to engage, eLearning and social learning materials, toolkits, merchandise, booklets, stationary, emails, social, microsites and much much more!
The work load is currently a 80/20 split print and digital but they are looking for someone that could help assist the direction to a more digitally driven method of visual communication. Working diligently with the Design Director and Solutions Team, you will take the initiative on the design projects from conception through to delivery, whilst being client facing.
This is an amazing opportunity to reinvent the way the business supports their clients and internal teams creatively!
Skills & Experience Required:
- A senior designer with experience preferably in advertising, or design agencies. B2B Exp in Pharma, finance, energy, FMCG, Retail, Hospitality, Government or Insurance industries would be advantageous
- Strong conceptual thinker, someone who can initiate and contribute ideas and create strategic concepts and engagement campaigns
- An experienced collaborator, who can liaise with internal and external stakeholders, building relationships along the way
- Experienced client facing designer; from pitching to scoping the creative solution
- Ability to set the creative direction for Junior Designers & Artworkers
If you’re determined to make a change, hungrily curious and filled with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you. Please send CV & Portfolio in now!