Our client is an ambitious, vibrant young company, who sell healthy pure fruit snacks in all UK supermarkets and stores across the country. They are now taking the brand global and have ambitious plans for their international growth across Europe, America, Middle East & beyond which they want you to be a part of!
They are a growing team of 48 people based in Southbank, London with 4 people in the creative team. It is a very diverse team with different ideas, talents, backgrounds and passions. The company emphasise each member of the team’s strength and encourage you to be the best version of yourself.
After such an exciting growth period, they are now looking for a talented senior designer to come and join their vibrant, passionate team and play an integral role in their future plans! They create a huge amount of exciting material across a wide variety of creative platforms including packaging, print, digital, video, events, in-store marketing, internal communications, press and much more! We are looking for a real ‘all-rounder’, someone who is brimming with innovative creative ideas, and happy to get stuck in with all areas of the business.
Your role will be truly varied, you will wear many different hats, but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded. The Head of Creative works part time, so you will really have the opportunity to step up and take ownership within this role giving you invaluable experience- there will be around 20% project management responsibilities, the chance to mentor/train junior members of the team, as well as work closely with the Head of Creative on strategic plans and future visions for the company all whilst still being a hands on conceptual designer yourself across print and digital. Your role could also involve animation, illustration and writing copy, depending on your skills and experience. Lots to do, but a wonderful team and environment to be doing it in! Skills & Experience Required:
- Have 5 or more years of experience working either in-house or agency. Ideally some food, FMCG or drinks brands.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates brave, simple and bold thinking/design that you have created (independently or as part of a team).
- Whiz on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ideally some animation or motion/editing abilities (not essential but we’d love to be driving this forward.)
- Ability to illustrate or have experience & confidence working with illustrated material & assets.
- Are a thinker and a doer- willing to share ideas and listen to others!
- Take your work seriously but not yourself (MUST LIKE PUNS)
Sound like you? Please send your CV & Portfolio in now!
- 25 days holiday + bank hols + buy additional days + carry days forward
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Competitive annual bonus scheme
- Free bottomless breakfast every day
- Unlimited fruit snacks
- Friday beers, cider and G&T’s.
- Quarterly company socials