£43K > £50K
2 months ago
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join this exceptional inhouse creative team, where you will be responsible for taking your creative ideas from scamp to final delivery. This job is not just about the design – the people part of this role is also a really important element, as you’ll be leading, developing and inspiring two of their talented Designers. You’ll also be partnering with the senior members of the creative team in order to contribute to the creative strategy, whilst supporting other teams across the business with their brand guidelines in order to evolve the brand direction and ensure that everyone is sorted with their creative needs.
Projects you will work on might include things like packaging design and artwork for new product development and existing products, ATL and BTL campaigns (including TVCs, OOH, print, newsletters and social media) and customer marketing (including booklets, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications).
You will have:
- A portfolio that wows
- Previous experience delivering both print and digital creative
- Show confidence in passing print on press and taking a TV ad from concept through to delivery
- Any previous design work for FMCG products would be a huge benefit to have
- Very good communication and excellent presentation skills
- Be effective managing projects as well as people too
- Be an expert using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have impeccable attention to detail and a great work ethic so you can get stuff done
- You will work within an award-winning team which has demonstrated the highest calibre of creative excellence over the past year.
- You will get to work on a huge range of brand collateral from packaging to campaigns, brand experiences and deliver creative collateral for the group team and local markets
- You will help build broader strategic skills by inputting into the creative 2020 strategy
- Be part of and continually shape a strong and entrepreneurial creative team
If you are looking to join an amazing company and work on some fantastic projects, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and portfolio in order to be considered.