They are looking for a designer with experience in corporate reporting, branding and digital who is well presented and has effective communication skills.
You will be working within a creative team to deliver award-winning output from concept and delivery, presenting your recommendations both internally, and to clients. You must be passionate about generating ideas and pushing the boundaries of creativity but be comfortable with strategy conversations, not just graphic design.
• Recent agency experience – probably 5–10 years in the business.
• Design degree or equivalent creative arts degree.
• A thinker and an ‘ideas person’ / conceptual.
• Integrated experience – print, digital, ideally multimedia. Passion for new techniques etc.
• Great craft skills: an excellent portfolio of visually accomplished and well-considered design.
• Collaborative and friendly, outgoing.
• Client-facing experience – able to pitch and present their work confidently and coherently, tell its story.
• Excellent spoken English.
• Experience of corporate reporting.
• Leadership experience – internal teams or freelancers.
If you would like to become part of a fast-growing, international agency producing some brilliant work please do get in touch today.