Senior CRO Manager wanted for one of the North's leading digital agencies, in Manchester or Leeds!
This full-service digital agency, established for many years and with industry leading CRO expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and require a Senior CRO Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3/4 years' experience in a similar role, either agency or client side
- The agency's CRO team is small but growing, and you'll be the go-to person for all things CRO, so you'll need to be equally strong across strategy and implementation
- Be commercially-minded and customer orientated in your approach, and passionate about CRO and the possibilities offered by its growth
- Work closely with the agency's insight team, and utilise their findings to guide meaningful strategic recommendations, and collaborate with other teams across the agency to ensure cross-channel integration
- Be an excellent communicator and skilled at building strong and lasting client relationships, as you will have a remit to manage your clients' conversion strategies
- It also goes without saying you will be capable and confident using Google Analytics and various CRO tools, experienced in A/B testing, and highly data driven!
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will work with big-name clients, benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, with a generous salary and benefits package, and you'll be based in cool city-centre offices with hybrid working!