7 months ago
You’ll work strategically to support clients in building and evolving their brands, solving business problems through the power of design. You’ll have an agile mind, be a proactive self starter, have loads of gravitas, and delight clients by bringing exciting options to the table.
Building good relationships, you will be comfortable facilitating conversations to unearth new and exciting opportunities. You will need to achieve brand goals, whilst also being profitable to the agency, so you must be commercially savvy and have a wealth of experience in delivering revenue and new business targets across your client portfolio.
- Deliver strategic support across a portfolio of global FMCG and branding clients. You’ll demonstrate creativity, intellect and effectiveness to problem solving.
- Bring well thought out solutions and insight to the table, working alongside colleagues in Design and Strategy.
- Lead briefing sessions with the client and ensure correct resources are aligned to projects and appropriate budgets are in place.
- Ensure the financial and creative success of project briefs are met and delivered on time and on budget through regular reviews of work, financials, accurate forecasting and correct resourcing.
- Work with the Client Partner to manage contract negotiations and identify opportunities to grow business from within the existing client portfolio
- Demonstrate awareness, keeping abreast of customer insights and trends, seeking opportunities to introduce the agency
- As a process champion you’ll actively manage creative resources well in order to achieve agreed revenue targets.
- With a passion for design and the ability to develop effective brands you will be from a strategic agency and have worked with a range of FMCG clients.
- You’ll have been working as an Account Director for at least 4 years.
- Customer focused, you will know how to lead strategic project teams to deliver.
- You’re innovative and a great idea generator.
- First class communicator who can comfortably negotiate and challenge.
- Strong financial management and commercial acumen.
If you are looking to join an agency who are winning lots of pitches at the moment and work with exciting global brands then please send through your CV asap in order to be considered for the role.