10 months ago
This agency is constantly pushing boundaries, where design is constantly at the forefront of what they are doing. Their strength is in the diversity and quality of their peoples’ skills, where they have a healthy respect for each other and for each other’s expertise.
They work with some huge brands and are looking for someone to take ownership and manage the ebb and flow of work into the agency. Working with the Creative & Strategy Teams, Designers, Artworkers and any associated creative Freelancers, you will ensure the appropriate resources are in place to allow the smooth running of work throughout the agency.
Assisting the Head of Resource, you will be the liaison between the Creative Production, Client Services, Strategy, Creative, Design and Artwork departments resourcing across all agency briefs, throughout these teams.
- Responsible for the allocation and timely briefing of projects into Designers, Artworkers and Retouchers
- Manage the resourcing tool for the Design & Artwork departments based on input from weekly status meetings and daily adhoc changes/ additions and potential clashes
- Be aware of the resource within the Strategy & wider Creative Department, assisting the Head of Resource with the resourcing of these teams
- Act as a point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution and development of solutions in support of business goals
- Attend weekly resource meetings and facilitate resourcing issues/ conflict resolution with the Head of Resource and Client Service teams
- Attend daily status meetings on key accounts when appropriate
- Work with Head of Resource and Client Account teams to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project, ensuring budget coverage
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilisation and actively work with Head of Resource and Account Management to address and resolve those issues
- Identify need for freelance talent by working with 3rd party support and manage the administration for all internal control and approvals
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- 3 > 5 years’ experience working for a creative agency within Creative Services or Project Management
- Proficient in MS Office applications is a must and experience working with an online resourcing tool would be advantageous.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be calm under pressure and show a sense of responsibility in everything you’re asked to take on.
- You’ll be assertive but approachable and diplomatic, especially when faced with conflict-resolution and problem-solving situations in order to drive the business forward or obtain results.
- Be organised and able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, will be demonstrated by your clear and calm personal style
- Able to confidently liaise with staff and clients at all levels. Gaining the respect of your colleagues is key to your success in this role.
- An understanding of digital process or an eagerness to learn would be advantageous.
If you are looking to work in a fantastic creative agency with a great work-life balance, then please apply straight away with your CV in order to be considered for the role.