PPC talent required for one of the UK's leading digital agencies, in Manchester, Leeds, London, or fully remote!
This full-service digital agency, established for many years and with industry leading PPC expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and require PPC talent at all levels to join the team.
To be successful you will:
- Have a strong track record of planning and implementing PPC campaigns, delivering measurable ROI for your clients
- Ideally have developed your PPC skills in a digital or integrated agency environment
- Be strong analytically, data driven, and cool under pressure with a head for numbers, and an excellent understanding of Google AdWords, Google Merchant Centre, and Google Analytics
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and reporting back on campaign progress, with the commercial acumen to grow and develop your accounts
- Be capable of collaborating with various teams across the agency to ensure cross-channel integration
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, in cool offices with flexibility around remote working!