Our client, a nationally renowned marketing agency, is looking for an experienced Planner to join the team, with planning responsibility for some of the agency's highest profile clients, primarily across shopper, retail, and BTL!
The successful Planner will:
- Have a proven track record working in a similar position, agency-side
- Oversee research and take a leading role in presenting findings and insights to guide meaningful strategic recommendations
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both online and offline marketing techniques and processes, and possess an excellent grasp of market research techniques
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the account handling and creative teams to deliver optimal solutions for your client's needs
- Be comfortable working across a range of high-level clients, and managing a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a multi-faceted role, the successful candidate will be part channel planner, part digital planner, and part business analyst. This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly respected agency and work with a range of big-brand clients.
You'll join a super-talented team in a fun and collaborative environment, and work in cool offices with hybrid working, unrivalled scope for progression and development, and a generous salary and benefits package!