Mid-Weight Planner wanted for one of the UK's leading independent creative agencies!
These guys have been around for many years and developed a reputation for delivering innovative and imaginative campaigns for their clients, who include some household name brands. They are now looking for a Mid-Weight Planner experienced in planning integrated Comms strategies across the user journey.
The successful Planner will:
- Have a proven track record working in similar roles, agency-side, and progressing through Planning teams
- Support the Head of Planning in conducting research and presenting findings and insights to guide meaningful strategic recommendations, with the commercial acumen to deliver against KPIs and budgets
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both online and offline marketing processes, and possess an excellent grasp of behavioural insight and market research techniques to immerse yourself in your client's brands and sectors
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the creative, digital, and client services teams to deliver optimal solutions for your client's needs
- Be comfortable working across a range of high-level clients, and managing a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a multi-faceted role, and the successful candidate will generate insight, develop strategy, brief creative and digital teams, and bring brands to life across multiple touchpoints. It's an amazing opportunity to join a highly respected agency and work with big-brand clients.
You'll join a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, with huge scope for progression and development, and a generous salary and benefits package. This role is available for hybrid working in London or Newcastle, or fully-remote if you'd prefer!