almost 2 years ago
You will be a vital part of this creative team as you will be helping to develop the company’s global moving image requirements. Projects will range from motion graphics and animations through to video edits, social content, external events, product/ web user interactions and various other internal and external animation requirements.
Working closely with the Group Creative Director and other team members across Europe, you will be required to brainstorm, sketch, verbalise and bring to life, your ideas and motion work. You will proactively drive creative delivery on your projects and across the studio, aiding in the overall creative output across moving image.
A key part of this role will also be to advise on all film-related tasks and collaborate with the design team to concept, storyboard, edit and create engaging and compelling work for original video content.
Other responsibilities will include:
- 2D and 3D animation
- Experience animating interactions for the use of online and digital products
- Video editing & basic colour correction along with audio mixing.
- Have strong presentations skills, with the ability to explain and communicate your thought processes or why you should push the boundaries
- A keen eye for design, typography and layout
- A willing to learn and always be up to date with the latest motion and design trends.
- Able to work autonomously or in a team.
- Proficient in After Effects, Premiere and Cinema 4D
- Experience working in Sketch
If you are looking to work for a very forward thinking company with great benefits then please apply with your up to date CV and showreel.