You will be working on a variety of creative work, on projects that will include brand activations, shopper marketing, digital and promotional work across huge FMCG and entertainment clients.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you will be working in a fairly big team that will include senior designers, creative services managers and account managers, so there will be experienced people that you can collaborate with and learn from. If you are looking to progress in your career, then this agency are looking for someone to develop into a senior lever role after 2>3 years!
- The ability to demonstrate a structured approach to the creative process and consistently produce high-quality work.
- Ability to rationalise creative approach and respond accurately to creative briefs.
- Be able to draw on experience in shopper marketing, brand activation and have knowledge of the shopper journey.
- Be collaborative and a strong communicator with the ability to work as part of a team or independently if required.
- Have an excellent eye for detail, layout and typography.
- Have experience working to tight deadlines and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive/ can-do attitude.
- Have experience working with brand and retailer guidelines.
- Be fluent in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
**Any experience with 3D (Cinema 4D), web or digital design would be a huge advantage to have.**
If you are an ambitious Midweight Designer who wants to learn and develop their career in a solid agency then this could be a great next step for you.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV and samples.