The main purpose of this role is to implement, maintain and develop all visual communication for each of the company’s brands and sub-brand across across multiple channels, including print, web, video and social media.
You will gain exposure to a variety of marketing practises within a small design department of 4 and assist the Head of Marketing with projects, campaigns and other as-hoc tasks as required.
The right person for this role will be organised, productive and diligent with a portfolio that demonstrates a versatile range of design skills across various mediums and software packages.
- Designing supporting graphics for blogs and social media posts, including infographics and animations
- Producing collateral for sales meetings and conferences such as presentations, brochures, leaflets, business cards, exhibition stands, corporate gifts etc.
- Storyboarding and bringing vector-based graphics to life through 2D/3D animation to promote the brands and create explainer videos for each of their unique services.
- Editing photos designing imagery for the company website and email marketing campaigns
- Designing and customising icons, graphics, tables and graphs for presentations and other marketing collateral
- Preparing artwork for print and placing orders with print suppliers
- Using website content management system (CMS) to publish and update website content
- Liaising with other departments to fully understand technical requirements and client specifications
- Aiding marketing team with projects and campaigns as required
- Ability to design high level, professional-looking graphics, short animations, presentations and documents
- Versatile across a range of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud programs (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Able to work in different styles and adapt designs to suit different target markets.
- Experience in creating and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Able to adapt designs into editable business templates in non-design packages where necessary for wider business use (eg. MS PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly organised and able to balance several projects and deadlines across multiple brands.
- Willing to actively contribute creative ideas and positive suggestions in team meetings.