The company is 12 in total and this person will play a pivotal role in growing the design side of the agency. The team thus far is comprised of an accounts team, journalists and senior execs.
The small and dynamic team work with health companies who are leading the digital revolution in the health sector. They distil and curate stories, and create communications that get noticed.
- Designing a printed thought-leadership report on the future of care in the home.
- Creating digital campaigns material to support a new brand launch, including developing the creative and design concepts, and producing assets for social media, email newsletters and content, plus design for supporting events.
- Brand development work including logo design and design concepts for a new brand and new websites.
- Supporting pitches and proposals.
- Turning complex data into beautiful reports with compelling infographics.
- Taking responsibility for production including printing and the commissional of photography and illustration.
- Growing and developing a design team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Integrated experience including the ability to create print-ready artwork and produce digital assets for campaigns.
- Advanced level of skills and knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and photoshop as minimum. AfterEffects and other programmes in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite would be a bonus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of working with recognised brands in both B2B and B2C space.
- Experience of large-scale creative projects that have a multichannel impact.
- Must have the ability to storyboard, scamp and translate big ideas into concepts clients can understand.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and folio.