Media Planner wanted for one of the UK's most respected agencies, in London, Manchester, Leeds, or fully remote!
This full-service agency, established for many years and with industry leading Media expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and require a Media Planner to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Media Planning role, ideally agency-side, with a proven track record of delivering real results for your clients
- Have a strong knowledge of multiple digital media channels, particularly programmatic, paid social, and OOH
- Work with the client services teams to understand the client's objectives, decide on the most effective media channels, and develop a comprehensive media strategy
- Be highly data driven with a capacity for research, in order to analyse market trends and audience behaviour
- Have strong communication skills, as you will be required to present proposals to clients and liaise with them throughout the campaign
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, with flexibility around remote working!