A huge, very inspiring sports brand is looking for a Lead Designer to join their inhouse Creative Studio based in central London. They are looking for someone who is super passionate about two things: creating amazing meaningful work and Tennis!
We are looking for someone who is energetic, entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary to join this client in order to help achieve their vision of delivering cutting-edge creative work.
The aim of this role is to spearhead the creative of this client’s racquet sport division, which is heavily focused on Tennis. You will be working with a like-minded team of highly creative individuals on the ideation and creation of projects that tell cohesive, compelling and engaging stories. You’ll be leading the racquet sport team on the ideation, creation and production of the many marketing and communication projects they produce for their various digital channels. That includes but is not limited to web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film and video projects, as well as executing and producing campaigns for the client's partners and international markets.
You will need to be bursting with ideas and have an obsessive interest in sports (particularly Tennis), digital innovation and pixel perfection. As a person with significant creative digital experience, you’ll be expected to translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences that translate well across all devices. Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you. Preferably, you will have worked in the tennis industry and/ or are an avid tennis player yourself.
You will get the chance to travel for shoots and will attend some of the biggest sports events every year. Plus you will also get the chance to work with some of the current Tennis World Champions!
- Work across a multitude of diverse projects in order to produce innovative and high quality work
- Push to create cutting-edge and engaging content
- Develop great creative solutions for key business and brand propositions, tasks and challenges
- Be motivated to help push a consumer-focused organisation forward with progressive ideas and concepts
- Improve usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media
- Be up-to-date with new trends in the design and technology industry and share this with the team
- Help the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and creation of cutting-edge and engaging content
- You will need 5+ years’ experience working as a Digital Designer
- Very good in using the most up-to-date editing and graphic design software and hardware
- Be a conceptual thinker and developer of progressive ideas whilst having a high attention to detail
- Have a keen eye for premium brand experiences across all touch-points
- Application of user-centred and user engagement design across all projects
- Ability to weave a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximize the user experience
- Strong understanding of how to create engaging social media experiences
- Experience working closely and effectively with developers in turning designs into compelling digital experiences
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- An understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
- You must have an in-depth racquet sport industry/ Tennis knowledge
If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial business who is growing year on year and have a very keen interest in Tennis then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and samples ASAP!