almost 2 years ago
Working within the Digital Design Team, you will be supporting both the Digital Designer and Senior Digital Designer with their day-to-day work.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Designer who is creatively minded and has a strong interest and ability in interactive design and user engagement. We need someone who is passionate about digital design who has a strong interest in fashion and pixel perfect attention to detail. Under the guidance of the Senior Digital Designer you will be working closely with the content, digital, marketing and creative team in order to create great work. You will be someone who loves to work on challenging briefs and who always ensures the customer is at the forefront of every design.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designing weekly emails, landing pages, social assets and weekly stories, whilst maintaining a high standard of design and attention to detail translating the brand guidelines across all digital platforms.
- Creating engaging artwork for social channels
- Delivering digital assets for the ecommerce website, maintaining consistency from a brand creative perspective
- Work closely with the wider ecommerce content and marketing teams to create modern, customer-centric user journeys and digital experiences across all digital touch points
- Help with implementation and evolution of the brand guidelines
- Confident in designing and slicing pixel perfect emails and web designs in Photoshop and Sketch to then be developed
- Update and create native marketing assets across affiliate, display, social and other marketing channels to deliver campaign ambitions and goals
- Participate in creative meetings, sharing ideas and concepts with the team and building strong relationships
- Translate the seasonal campaigns adhering to the brand guidelines across all digital platforms
- Research new trends within design and digital and implement these into design work
- Be flexible in supporting digital marketing and promotional activity
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Qualification in a Graphic Design or related degree
- 2+ years commercial experience in digital design, ideally within a fashion ecommerce environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills to ensure efficient delivery of all projects.
- Self-motivated with a diverse and commercial eye for outstanding design and website usability
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (experts in Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Sketch is preferable
- The ability to work independently and also take feedback on board in order to learn and grow
- An ability to proactively manage multiple brand projects and briefs at once, changing priorities if necessary and attending catch up and sign off sessions with manager and department stakeholders
- User-focused design experience with a good understanding of typography, colour, layout and a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about the fashion industry and keeping up to date with the fashion ecommerce world
If you are looking to join a great brand, have a passion for design and have a portfolio that demonstrates an ability to work across multiple digital touch points then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and samples/ link to website in order to be considered for the role.