Their speciality is designing for print, although they have worked on a wide range of print/ digital projects for local, national and
international clients. Whether it’s a high-profile campaign or visuals for a last-minute pitch, they roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in and are looking for someone who has the same work ethic.
With an increase in work this agency is looking to expand their team with the addition of a full-time Junior Designer. The ideal candidate will be creative and passionate about design with an excellent eye for detail, quality and accuracy. You will understand the importance of going the extra mile to satisfy clients’ expectations with a pro-active, problem-solving attitude. The ability to multi-task is essential, as you will be working across numerous ongoing projects.
- A creative approach to briefs with the ability to understand clients’ needs
- Able to develop ideas from initial brief through to final delivery
- Adobe CS – fluent in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Strong typesetting and typographical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of HTML/ CSS (Dreamweaver)
- Understanding of design for print work-flows and litho/ digital printing processes
- Video editing/ post-production using After Effects or Premiere
- Experience designing for social media/ email marketing
- MS Office/PowerPoint knowledge
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send through your CV and samples asap in order to be considered!