Head of Social
Salary: £50k - 80k (DOE)
Location: Manchester (hybrid)
This outstanding agency has been an industry leader that has grown strength to strength; renowned not only for their impressive work, but also their incredible and supportive culture.
They are now looking for a Head of Social to lead organic and paid social strategy across a range of big brand clients.
What are they looking for in this superstar:
- An all-rounder with agency experience, with a strong track record of devising and implementing social media strategy for both B2C and B2B clients
- Strong leadership background, to cultivate a talented and ambitious Social team
- Gravitas: a true visionary who can knows how to drive growth, development and of an already successful department within an integrated agency
- Strategy is a key feature of this role, and to be considered you will need the requisite level of strategic experience and acumen
- An inspirational thought leader, who leads from example and has the gravitas to mentor junior members of the agency whilst taking control of some of the biggest accounts.
- A true expert in the field - on the cutting edge of trends and the ability to consult and lead client programmes
- A confident and magnetic communicator, capable of leading new business for all things Social
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity to create innovative, purpose driven and creative social media post for a clients.
- You'll be joining one of Manchester's most impressive agencies alongside an incredibly talented and supportive team.
- Become part of a progressive and collaborative agency where you will genuinely be heard and appreciated.
- On top of a unrivalled salary and benefits package, working in cool city centre offices with hybrid working, and clear tangible routes for development and progression.
This could be your unicorn role in Social Media that ticks not just work-life balance, but exceptional clients and continually exciting and rewarding campaigns!