Head of SEO wanted in Leeds for one of the North's leading digital agencies!
This full-service digital agency, established for many years and with industry leading SEO expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and now require a Head of SEO to join their hugely respected team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have developed your experience and skills over many years, and worked your way up to senior positions within high performing agency teams
- Have strong strategic acumen, with an innovative approach to ensure your team stays to the fore of SEO processes and technologies
- Have line management experience, as you will lead a successful and accomplished team, be required to perform appraisals and 1-2-1s, and play a key role in junior colleagues' development and progression
- Have the commercial awareness to spot opportunities, grow and cultivate accounts, and drive new revenue streams
- It goes without saying you will have expert knowledge of all major SEO tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more, to oversee and guide your team, and continuously improve your client's rankings and visibility
- Have excellent communication skills to work effectively with various teams across the agency and ensure cross-channel integration, and offer a consultative and confident approach to clients
This is a key role within the agency's leadership team, and offers a high degree of responsibility and autonomy over the SEO department, and the opportunity to lead and develop a team.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled development and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and loads of flexibility around remote working!