One of the UK's leading marketing agency networks are looking for a Director in Yorkshire to lead their Northern team!
This fantastic agency network has established itself as one of the leading names in retail and FMCG marketing, and are now looking for a vastly experienced Director to head up their Yorkshire office.
The successful candidate will:
- Have progressed their career to senior leadership level within a marketing or creative agency environment, with a strong track record of business, commercial, and team leadership
- Have exceptional commercial nous and business awareness, as you'll be responsible for setting and delivering against revenue targets and other KPIs
- Be highly strategic, as you will oversee development of the strategic plan and it's implementation, ensuring all touchpoints are in place to bring the vision to life. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing effective structures and processes to ensure business efficiency
- Have outstanding team leadership abilities, as you will lead a large, high-achieving team, with responsibility for their continued development and for ensuring the requisite culture and support is in place to facilitate your colleagues achieving against KPIs
- Have a deep knowledge of multiple marketing channels and their integration, and a background in retail or FMCG marketing would be a huge bonus
- Be responsible for ensuring client relationships are continually strengthened and developed. You'll be working across extremely high value clients and will be required to ensure they continue to receive the level of service they've become accustomed to, and to ensure continued growth and development of accounts
In return, you'll have the opportunity to join one of the UK's most impressive agency networks, with an unrivalled client portfolio.
With a generous salary, bonus scheme, and benefits package, hybrid-working, and an outstanding team already in place, it's a super exciting time to join this agency as it continues to grow and thrive!