Digital PR Manager/ Outreach Manager
Manchester City Centre
Salary: Up £40k
Digital PR Manager wanted in Manchester for leading digital agency set for even bigger things in 2023!
This agency has had some brilliant new business wins, bringing on some of the biggest brands in the UK.
Now they are looking for a Digital PR Manager to help manage and grow these accounts through the power of paid advertising.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years Digital PR experience, agency or client-side
- Exposure to E-commerce/retail clients would be advantageous
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful link-building and outreach campaigns, generating significant coverage and conversion for your clients
- Have established a strong network of influencers and bloggers
- Be experienced in working across multiple industries and sectors, and collaborating with other teams within the agency, particularly across Content and SEO
- Experience with end-to-end digital PR campaigns from strategy, to ideation, to pitching, research, asset creation/briefing, list building, outreach, reporting to heads of department, clients and executive board.
- awareness and deep understanding of SEO And Outreach tools such as ResponseSource2, Roxhill Media,BuzzStream, SEMrush and Moz.
What is in it for you?
Extensive support and development for your career and long-term goals - with hands on mentorship, financial backing and investment in what you're passionate about, on top of a clear progression structure and route into the next steps of your career.
With a great professional reputation, filled with an ambitious and supportive team environment, and a truly flexible hybrid working scheme, this is an agency often at the top of people's priorities!