Digital Marketing Executive wanted in Huddersfield for awesome digital agency!
This outstanding agency has been in business for a number of years and are going through a period of exceptional growth, and now require a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team and support in the delivery of a wide range of digital tasks.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have 1-2 year's experience in a similar role, ideally agency side.
Your responsibilities will include:
- SEO - carrying out site audits, detailed keyword research, on and off-page optimisation, and the creation of high-quality SEO content
- PPC - be comfortable implementing PPC campaigns that will deliver measurable ROI, and have a good working knowledge of Paid Social.
- It goes without saying that you will have a good working knowledge of tools such as AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Moz
- You will be highly data driven, using Analytical tools to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement fixes
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable and confident liaising with clients, from taking the brief to reporting on progress throughout
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level and play a key role in the agency's growth.
You will join a super-talented team, receive unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and flexibility around remote working in the longer term!