Our client is the UK's market leader in audio visual services for 'once in a lifetime events' (weddings, funerals, citizenship ceremonies). They don't simply follow the market, they're an innovator and disruptor, creating work that has a positive impact on thousands of people on a daily basis. With have a head office in Sheffield and a satellite office in London, their customer base is spread all over the UK.
They are looking for an Art Director/Creative Producer to be responsible for the creative vision and one-off content creation in both video and motion graphics. This includes everything from fun internal culture videos; to short, high-impact, personalised video packages for customers; to immersive multi-screen AV experiences
About the role
This role will appeal to Art Directors/Creative Producers that are down to earth, pragmatic people who want to make a real difference. Main responsibilities will include…
· Taking the time to understand customers/end users, their needs and interests - these are really nuanced industries
· Understand and adapt your content and the range of platforms we use, from users' own devices, to simple single-screen AV systems, to advanced bespoke multi-output environments
· Set and agree a creative vision, then execute a plan to bring video output up to that standard
· Take projects from pre-production (reviewing scripts, developing storyboards) to completion on time
· Work with a fast-pace (probably having had experience at agencies, freelance videography, or broadcast media)
· Create compelling content for the in-house marketing team including videos, webinars, and podcasts
· Work with in-house specialists/developers to automate workflows, motion graphic/video production
· Be comfortable at managing/working with small teams, both in-house and freelancers
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro and After Effects
This is a new role with a new focus and real opportunity for someone to create a strategy and programme of activity that can drive significant value for the organisation. The business continues to grow organically and into new markets - the size, scope and influence potential for where this role can go is significant.
In return, you will be rewarded with working in a friendly team of 120 (and growing!) who are devoted to providing a really positive, friendly and engaging workplace. They offer flexible working, and a supportive environment in their dog friendly office!
If you would like to find out more about this unique opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio