Creative Planner wanted for one of the UK's leading B2B marketing agencies!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years and have emerged as industry leaders within the B2B and Tech space. They are now looking for a Creative Planner experienced in planning integrated Comms strategies across the user journey.
The successful Planner will:
- Have a proven track record working in similar roles, agency-side, and progressing through Planning teams
- Support the Head of Planning in conducting research and presenting findings and insights to guide meaningful strategic recommendations, with the commercial acumen to deliver against KPIs and budgets
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of both online and offline marketing processes, and possess an excellent grasp of market research techniques
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the creative, digital, and client service teams to deliver optimal solutions for your client's needs
- Be comfortable working across a range of high-level clients, and managing a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
This is a multi-faceted role, and the successful candidate will generate insight, develop strategy, brief creative and digital teams, and bring brands to life across multiple touchpoints. It's an amazing opportunity to join a highly respected agency and work with big-brand clients.
You'll join a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, unrivalled scope for progression and development, and a generous salary and benefits package. This role is available for hybrid working in London or Leeds, of fully-remote if you'd prefer!