They’re looking for someone with unparalleled design skills, the confidence and gravitas behind them to take design jobs autonomously from start to approved visual for one of the agency’s core fashion retail accounts.
A heavy focus and passion for design within the fashion and lifestyle sector is key.
The work is extremely varied - from design for retail environments to editorial design and larger ATL campaign development - the agency produces work across all the retail touchpoints.
Alongside working on your own projects, you will be expected to lead a team of Designers and work closely with Copywriters to ensure consistency across all work and, therefore, are required to have experience managing a small team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, reporting into a Head of Creative
- Work closely and collaboratively with Head of Creative, the design and copy team, traffic, producers, strategists and account handlers
- Manage, direct and mentor junior members of the team
- Take the design lead on campaigns and projects, being able to delegate where necessary and confidently presenting to other creatives, account handlers, Head of Creative and sometimes to clients
- Manage the pressure of tight deadlines and busy schedules working on multiple projects simultaneously as required
- Genuine passion/background in design for fashion and lifestyle
- Up-to-date knowledge of design, retail and cultural trends
- Have management/mentoring experience
- 7+ years' experience in similar agency or in-house environment