Up to £45,000
11 months ago
From idea to execution, this person will transform briefs into compelling and engaging creative messaging for a varied mix of campaigns. Working in tandem with talented Design Teams, the Creative Copywriter will create and oversee marketing copy to tie in seamlessly and effectively with striking visuals to drive and engage their global audience.
A little summary:
· You must be hands on and have experience managing projects end-to-end
· You will work with the design team to concept build and come up with the creative
· You will be creating quick headlines, that sum up a product or campaign
· Ideally you'll have experience working with Design teams previously, and have worked in publishing
· This is campaign based, and you'll need to have worked on a range from small to large scale
· You need to be confident and influential as you'll need to collaborate and receive feedback from Editorial
· You'll be working on editorial and subs campaigns - e.g. your work will appear in full page ads in the paper everyday - so it's a visible role and an appropriate tone of voice is key
· This wont involve proofing and subbing as their marketers do this
· Lastly, this is of course a reactive to news environment - so you might be expected to work outside of working hours, so some flexibility is important (however this won’t be a regular occurrence)
If you’re a conceptual copywriter with about 5-6 years’ experience who is able to demonstrate you can adapt to ways of working/processes in-house, and have heaps of campaign experience, then please get in touch today!
To apply, please attach an up-to-date CV and folio (pdf or web link).