Their work and international brands range from fully integrated campaigns for retailers through to brand activation for FMCG.
This particular role will have a focus on one of the agency’s biggest fashion lifestyle brands.
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well under pressure, has a cool, collected head, can hit the ground running and has a can-do attitude at all times. You will have come from an advertising background or similar, working on 360 campaigns for retail, in-store, lifestyle and/or fashion brands.
- Developing copy for life briefs including press ads, advertorials, TV scripts, digital, POS and radio
- Developing copy and, along with designers, creative concepts for projects like store events and mini campaigns. Taking part in brainstorms, image sourcing, coming up with concepts for content, TV, brand activation, radio etc.
- Writing rationales to explain the core idea, and helping designers to annotate their presentations
- Attending radio recordings and directing the voice talent, amending scripts if needed for time purposes
- Keeping up-to-date with fashion, retail, marketing and cultural trends
Updating and curating the creative team’s blog
- Writing for translation i.e. come up with headlines that don’t rely on wordplay, understand when complicated copy ideas might not translate well
- Genuine passion for fashion
- Keep up-to-date with design, retail and cultural trends
- Impeccable attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Enthusiastic and happy to help out with tasks like brand research and image
- Collaborative and creative, comfortable working with designers and art directors and contributing to brainstorms
To hear more please apply with a relevant CV and creative folio (link or pdf).