PR Account Director
Hybrid: 3 days a week in office
An award winning, culturally vibrant PR agency is looking for ambitious and lovely individuals to join them!
A well-established independent agency that has an engaging and secure core client base with international reach, they've mastered traditional and evolved by investing in a strong digital offering.
Due to new business wins, and internal movements, space has opened in their highly coveted senior role in their consumer team. They looking to welcome an Account Director, to take a lead on some of the biggest clients.
What they're looking for:
- Someone passionate about all aspects of PR - traditional, digital, social, influencer - if it falls under communications, they want to hear from you!
- A brilliant established Account Director or someone at Senior Account Manager level looking for that step up, managing a multitude of clients across different sectors and disciplines - i.e. a true chameleon
- Individuals who are used to working at agency pace or within a large fast paced brand PR department
- Experience with the full lifecycle of multi-channel PR campaigns, from strategy to analysing the successes and failures and how to improve or replicate the pattern the next time round to achieve the client objectives
- A relationship building machine - someone who can find the best angle and expertly pitch a story to media contacts gaining the best and most appropriate coverage possible
- An excellent big picture thinking who has their finger on the pulse! They're needing someone who can hit the ground running, understand their client base and immerse themselves in their brands
- An empathetic, creative and intelligent team player, who leads by example and has the gravitas to mentor junior members of the agency whilst challenging, guiding and influencing their clients!
- Capacity to work autonomously and confidently manage budgets of your team understanding the role you play in the agency as a whole - contributing to the decision that make the agency a success
- Someone eager to become a strong and integral part of New Business. The ability to spot opportunities, pitch and some who is active within the industry, who can make brilliant use of their network and influence.
Why chose this agency?
This is an agency that has a brilliant staff retention rate, which speaks absolute volumes to the vibrant, social and supportive culture they've created.
They invest in their employees and prioritise internal promotions and really do provide some great benefits with the team always at the heart of every decision with the agency.
Roles at this level in this agency don't come up very often within the Consumer team and there's definitely a reason - don't you want to be a part of the why?
Excited? Reach out or apply directly!