Communications Executive wanted for leading UK charity!
This fantastic organisation are a national institution, and have a track record of protecting the most vulnerable in society stretching back decades.
They are now looking for a Communications Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering results in either an agency or in-house Comms environment
- Be skilled at effectively communicating your message and achieving coverage in all the right places
- Be strategically sound, as you'll work closely with the Head of Comms to plan and develop communications plans
- Ideally have experience of the charitable sector, and experience across Internal Comms would also be a huge benefit
- It goes without saying you will be an exceptional writer and social media expert, with strong media relations skills and the contacts to back it up!
This is a role for a Communications Executive who is dynamic, persuasive, and influential - someone great at spotting opportunities and getting the right message out there.
In return you'll join a highly respected charity, who have helped to change countless lives for the better since their formation. Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team, with a generous salary and benefits package, this one won't be around for long. This role is also available on a remote basis!