Bid and Creative Project Management Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Bid Manager and Head of Marketing
Location: Manchester (Remote/Hybrid - very flexible)
A creative and fast-growing, Workplace Interior Design Studio here in Manchester is looking for an energetic and ambitious Bid & Proposals Coordinator to come on board!
You will be supporting the Bid Manager and Marketing team in a truly collaborative role, to deliver bespoke and engaging bids for some of the UK's most interesting and varied clients (every client will be different).
This role is an exciting and truly multifaceted opportunity to build skills in bid winning, project management, strategic planning, client services, marketing and communications to create a rewarding and promising career for yourself!
What they're looking for:
- Experience within construction/interior design/architecture
- Exposure to Bids, proposals, tender process - you will be supporting the Bid Manager and marketing team to produce the highest quality bespoke materials
- Exposure to client management is key - this role will involve managing expectations of clients and success can often be built on the relationships you build in this field
- Be a layered natural planner and who loves both the creative and also the strategic process driven side of a role
- Someone who thrives in a fast moving environment and keen to learn from people are experienced and established as well as some rising stars of the industry
What do you get in return?
- Investment in your individual journey, a team of experts ready and willing to champion your progression and development
- Be involved in an industry that's absolutely booming within a team that is hungry, social and eager to succeed
- A hugely rewarding career that through the highs and lows of the bid process will really deliver job satisfaction - every day is different
- An excellent salary and opportunity take your career to the next level
- State-of-the-art cool offices, with absolute flexibility!
Sounds good doesn't it? Apply to hear more!