Analytics Manager wanted in Leeds for one of the North's best agencies!
This fantastic agency continues to evolve and grow, and has developed a reputation as one of the North's most respected agencies. Due to sustained success, they are now looking for an Analytics Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in similar roles, ideally agency but candidates from a client-side background will also be considered
- Offer a consultative approach to understand your client's objectives, and then define and deliver an analytical solution to drive the growth of their business
- Be the go-to person for all things analytics within the agency, so you'll need a broad knowledge of existing and emerging technologies to advise on data use and strategy, and take an innovative approach to enhancing the value of analytics for your clients
- It goes without saying you'll be highly data driven and vastly experienced with tools such as GA4, GTM, Looker Studio, Adobe Analytics, BigQuery, PowerBI, Funnel.io and more, to ensure data and audit accuracy
- Be an excellent communicator and skilled at building strong and lasting client relationships, as you will have a remit to manage your clients' data strategies and provide analytics platform training. You will also collaborate effectively with other teams across the agency to ensure cross-channel integration
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will work with big-name clients, benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, with a generous salary and benefits package, and you'll be based in cool city-centre offices with loads of flexibility around remote working!