Packaging Account Manager
Hybrid (2/3 days in the office)
£30 - £40k
Packaging Account Manager wanted in Manchester for hugely respected marketing agency!
This outstanding agency is renowned across the North for helping a host of brands stand out from the crowd and look great, thanks to their creative flair and strategic nous.
They are now looking for a commercially astute Account Manager to join the team, to plan and deliver packaging projects for their impressive client base.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing client services
- Have previous experience of delivering packaging projects, from creation to sign-off and delivery of final artwork, and strong technical packaging knowledge
- Have excellent project management skills to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, and be highly organised when it comes to administrative duties
- Have the commercial acumen to grow and develop accounts, plan and win pitches, upsell and cross-sell the agency's services, and drive sales and revenue
- Thrive on high pressure situations and quick turnarounds, and delivering work that exceeds your client's expectations!
This is an opportunity for a Packaging Account Manager to take their career to the next level. You'll join an award-winning team with a renowned agency culture, who consistently achieve exceptional results and go above and beyond for clients.
They also offer unmatched development and progression opportunities, a generous salary and benefits package, and hybrid working!