Role: Account Manager
Type: Integrated Creative Agency
Salary: up to 36k
Location: Manchester (Hybrid)
An independent and award-winning creative agency is looking for an ambitious Account Manager (or Senior Account Executive looking for a challenge) to join their team!
This is an amazing opportunity to work closely with an international challenger brand on globally reaching campaigns and projects - This client is ready for to push the boundaries and be more innovative.
This role with be split 80% print management, so it essential to understand the full life cycle and have an eye for details. The other 20% with digital - social/TV etc.
What they're looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience within project management/client services experience (preferably agency based)
- Brilliant client questioning to create collaborative and pragmatic briefs, with a focus on a quick turnaround for design and production teams.
- A strong understanding of full-service creative project management end to end across photoshoots, social media, web design, print, presentations, events etc
- Excellent communication skills to meet stakeholders' expectations on time, delegate to the rest of the team and liaise between 3rd party suppliers.
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills with a great eye for detail, to ensure everything is achieved on time to the best of the team's ability.
- A confident account handler ready to work closely with a great client who wants to be different - there's a lot of put your own stamp on this role and grow alongside a strong brand.
- Comfortable using project management tools, Microsoft office and a working knowledge of InDesign or Adobe Creative Suite software would be advantageous
What do you get in return?
- Being part of an agency that has a brilliant legacy for success and is now at an exciting part of their growth and expansion. As an account manager in a full-service integrated agency, you will gain experience in every single area of the industry with a brilliant team from various backgrounds to give you the benefit of their experience.
- The ability to grow and develop your skills and career within a genuine, creative and supportive agency and team behind you to progress within an independent agency.
- The opportunity to work on a global reaching account, this is a unique opportunity to not be limited by your location.
- Your voice will be heard, there's a growing and attractive list of benefits that are in direct response to what employees have asked for.