0161 974 7460
5 months ago
The winning candidate must have knowledge in:
- WordPress experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Responsive Design, HTML & CSS (SASS or LESS)
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with custom WordPress theme & plugin development with Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin
- Some knowledge of REST APIs and Linux operating systems (Centos / Ubuntu)
- GULP and GIT knowledge would be a bonus but not essential.
Great opportunity to take your career to the next step and work with a variety of recognised brands in both b2b and b2c!
If you would like to know more information about the role please email your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org