The Versioning Producer has the primary responsibility for the smooth-running relationship between creative and marketing teams of key studio client’s in terms of the provision of re-versioning and localisation services. This is a key account role that requires constant client engagement and strong project management skills.
The localisation team provides a full range of adaptation and localisation services that include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour grading and visual effects of promotional materials to support worldwide releases for major film studios.
- To provide a full and professional client service, ensuring that all creative and post production jobs flow efficiently and are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards
- To ensure that a high level of client service and client engagement is maintained at all times.
- To take creative and finishing briefing meetings with the client
- To be pro-active in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all aspects of the client’s relationship. Liaising with customer service coordinators, clearance and trafficking teams, scheduling, creative and operational and technical personnel to ensure that delivery timescales are met, and production briefs are met
- To work within a team of Versioning Producers to manage the localisation process across editing, motion graphics, subtitling, audio mixing and technical delivery
- To ensure that all work is delivered to an appropriate technical and creative quality
- Where possible to offer support to the Account Managers during busy periods
- Previous demonstrable experience of working within a post production operation, you will have a track record of providing a high level service to major clients through top-quality account management
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the proven ability to develop positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts at all levels
- Understanding of post production workflows and digital file delivery
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast moving and highly creative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is required
To apply, please share your CV and covering letter about your background and how you’d fit the role.