Our client is a global creative and technology agency, working with corporate brands. They offer a truly holistic and collaborative environment, and encourage and champion the cross-pollination of skills across all teams.
Working across a range of client projects, the UX Specialist will play an integral role within our team, researching, strategising, and implementing UX in order to create brilliant, user-focused projects for our clients. This includes delving into, diagnosing, challenging and defining client’s fundamental goals, as well as creating and delivering game-changing solutions.
- Undertake a variety of research, from desk to heuristic
- Assist with preparation and delivery of workshops
- Use a variety of secondary sources and web analytics
- Make the user and their needs the main focus throughout project delivery
- Bring an innovate outlook, as well as fresh techniques and tools to the table
- Provide balanced solutions that match user needs, business goals and technical capabilities
- Think insightfully in order to deliver the highest possible quality and usability of web assets
- Contribute to ideas presented to clients, and collaborate with both clients and internal teams
- Write clearly and thoroughly, and present logically
- Immerse yourself in the event circuit
- The ability to evaluate, research and amalgamate information, identify useful insights, and visualise a path forward
- Brilliant writing skills and the initiative to create own written content
- Exceptionally collaborative approach to working
- The ability to frame problems as opportunities, and focus on solutions
- Need to be comfortable in a client facing situation
- Able to tailor language and style of content to audience
- Able to manage time and prioritise between clients, projects and teamwork
- Personal development
- Well-being programme
- Learning and progression opportunities
- Flexible working, and many more
Apply now to this excellent opportunity! Send your CV to [email protected] to apply today or call directly on 0207 2400088.