You will take ownership of projects and work on them from concept through to completion, always having the opportunity to work closely with their clients to provide innovative design solutions and push boundaries at all times. They work predominately with Professional Services clients within the top-50 Global Investment businesses, as well as smaller specialised companies and wacky start-ups- So it’s about being able to make any design you touch stunning, no matter how big or small!
You will work closely along-side the strategy team, taking their user research and analysing this, following through with wire-framing, user journeys, prototyping, user testing through to the final UI design.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Developing and conceptualising comprehensive and responsive UI/UX design strategy for various clients.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through the wireframes, visual and graphic design strategy for various clients.
- Transform UX prototypes in to beautiful UI Design.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Being comfortable with Wordpress theme editing/development.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with Sketch and Invison/Marvel or other prototyping tools.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to join somewhere you can really make an impact and have the autonomy and creative freedom to revolutionise the user experience for a wide variety of clients, then please send your CV & Case Studies in now for immediate consideration and interview!